KHABAROVSK FEDERAL RESEARCH CENTER
of the Far Eastern Branch
of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Established in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation No. 952 dated November 9, 2018.
Objectives and subject of activity:
- organization and conduct of fundamental, exploratory, and applied scientific research, development work;
- application of scientific achievements;
- acquisition and application of new knowledge in the natural, technical sciences, in the field of the agro-industrial complex, contributing to the technological, economic, social, spiritual development of the Russian Federation;
- training of highly qualified scientific staff.
The Center includes 6 separate divisions:
- Mining Institute of the FEB RAS
- Institute of Water and Ecology Problems of the FEB RAS
- Computing Center of the FEB RAS
- Institute of Machinery and Metallurgy of the FEB RAS
- Far Eastern Agricultural Research Institute
- Institute of Materials Science KhSC FEB RAS.
Laboratory studies are carried out in three Resource Sharing Centers:
- Center for Research of Mineral Raw Materials,
- data center of the FEB RAS,
- Interregional Center for Environmental Monitoring of Hydroelectric Facilities.
The Center carries out educational programs for the postgraduate training of scientific and teaching staff, in which 49 postgraduates study in 6 areas: geology, exploration and mining of mineral resources; mathematics and mechanics; Earth sciences; biological sciences; computer and information sciences; IT and computer engineering; agriculture.
Address: Dzerzhinskogo St. 54, Khabarovsk, Russia, 680000
Phone: (4212) 32-79-27